Automatic door locking

I just bought a 2003 Ford Focus.
I was able to turn it off on my girl friends Focus by clicking unlock three times with the key on and three times with the key off (as her
manual said to.) It didn't work on my focus and my manual does not mention anything about turning the automatic locking off.
Does anyone know hoaw to turn off the automatic locking of the doors when you reach 4 mph?
Thanks Bob
<<>Bob<>> ponders:

http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid %
-- Don