FlamingFords site back up with new url & more defects

To Ford Owners:
The original authors of Flaming Fords, the famous website about Ford ignition switch fires (that can begin even when the car is parked with
the engine off, and burn your house down), discontinued it in 2002. I think it is still an important message, so I have rebuilt it and it is now back up. The url has changed a little bit because a domain reseller grabbed the .com version and wants $$$ for it, so the new version is at http://www.flamingfords.info . It is still, and will remain, a no-charge, nothing for sale, not-for-profit site.
I am also adding two other dangerous/expensive Ford defects to the site. The first is about the plastic V-8 manifolds that crack and cause you to lose your coolant. The other defect is about cruise control modules that can catch fire, even when the car is parked with the engine off.
There are many Ford sites that still contain a link to the old url. If you see one, please let the site holder know of the change.
Burnt at flamingfords . info