ford focus st170 accelerater vibratin

my ford focus st170 accelerater peddle vibrates in every gear at 3000 to 3500 could anyone who know or as had this problem please let me know thankyou no spam

Try checking cable routing under bonnet- it may be resting against the engine..
Tim..

I had the same problem - fixed by getting the longer cable version.
See http://www.fordst170.co.uk/known.php
Hope this helps,
--

- Tony Sutton