Re: New shape focus estate.. 2005 1.6 TDCI

No ignition coil on a Diesel?. It is Peizo Injectors. I just want to find the ECU that drives the pulses. it is a UK 1.6 TDCI. and it is RF bourne, same noise levels when the radio is powered by a 12V lead acid batery. Something similar to http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec.radio.cb/browse_thread/thread/c3bc4c3d665b87db/ee247b4e657083eb?lnk=st&q=ford++injector+noise&rnum &hl=en#ee247b4e657083eb
This is why I want to find the ECU, so I can see if there is anything I can do.
Robin