Re: Single beep when starting plus fluid leaking

Condensation from the Air Conditioning?
<Quote from Handbook> The air conditioning extracts humidity from the cooled air (condensation). Therefore, it is normal if a small pool of water forms underneath the parked car.
--
Alan
I'd agree on air con condensation. Worried me for a while too.