Re: Single beep when starting plus fluid leaking

In message , stinky poo wrote

Also, the other day, I noticed some fluid leaking from underneath the >engine, it appeared to be clean water. I can't see anything which >looks like it's low under the bonnet, could it have just been trapped >rain water running off after being parked up over night in the garage?

Condensation from the Air Conditioning?

The air conditioning extracts humidity from the cooled air (condensation). Therefore, it is normal if a small pool of water forms underneath the parked car.

Reply to
Alan

I'd agree on air con condensation. Worried me for a while too.

I'm not sure about the term 'small pool' though. I've had water running away from the car when parked on a slope.

Assume that's what it is anyway. No coolant as temperature looks OK - haven't tried igniting it yet tho. :-)

Reply to
NT