Terrible mileage

I have an '02 Focus SE Wagon. I get about 200 miles on a tank, if I'm lucky. Is this normal? Thanks

Add pictures here
βœ–

For people to make a better guess how well your car is running, maybe the condition of your car can help. Well maintained?
later,
tom @ www.CarFleaMarket.com
Add pictures here
βœ–

Engine size? Auto or manual? Miles per litre?
--
Alan
βœ–
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:24:56 -0500, The Real Tom wrote:

I for sure don΄t need to guess how well the car is running, the answer is NO, THIS IS NOT NORMAL. He should get almost twice the miles on a tank.

βœ–

My 2000 wagon gets closer to 350 miles on a tank. You don't say how you drive and where, but unless you spend all day in city traffic, there is something wrong with your car. Have you had it checked for codes? When is the last time you had a major tune-up i.e. plugs, wires, filters, intake system cleaning etc.?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Car has about 16000 miles on it, I maintain it well, changing oil & filter every 4000 miles. It is an automatic, and never had a major anything yet. I live in Germany, but it is an American car. I bought it over here from AAFES.

Add pictures here
βœ–