91 Ranger - Timing Belt Kit Locator?

I'm looking for someone who carries a timing belt kit for my 91 Ranger (belt, tensioner, etc..) rather than buying the parts individually. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Jack.

Reply to
Jack M. King

Hi Jack, They offer just such a timing kit at Napa Auto Parts. It consists of the belt, and whatever tensioners and idlers that might be in your Ranger. It's part # 25-20140 and the line code is NBH (Napa Belts and Hoses) I don't know the price, but you can probably get that at Napaonline.com Hope this helps... Later... Grant Speed Kills...Drive a Honda, live forever...

Reply to
Forcefan83