F350 help

Hello, I have a 2005 F350 king cab work truck. Just recently i had an incident with the front end. I was driving down the interstate and hit a bridge joint, the front end started skaking very violently. I applied the brakes and it came out of the shake at about 40 mph. I am no expert with trucks but i assume this has somthing to do with the bar locking together the wheels in the front end. I would appeciate any information. Thank You.

Reply to
Joseph Magee