Still lookin for a turn signal switch

Need a D5TZ-13341-B. Will pay finders fee for proper part under $100.

Reply to
Steve Barker

David Dumont

and you don't even have to give me the finders fee. just use it at green cause they are going to charge you.

Tim

Reply to
Tim G

Found one this morning.

$110. The search is over.

Reply to
Steve Barker

They obsoleted the part about 3 years ago. "just" go to ford doesn't always work on old stuff son. I found one this morning through

will have in a couple o' days.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Gee, Steve....

Why don't you give us less-than-professional guys a clue as to what yr/model truck or car it goes in. When we cruise the wreckin' yards...since you're such a stand-up guy, we might pull it for you. I got a near brand new t/s switch out of a 70 F250 last week and the guy said-"Gimme $5.00." O'course, I had to snip the plug off the end to get it out of the column, so I was complaining that it didn't have a plug on it when I brought it in....LOL! And by the way....about my six conductor flat plug....that YOU got....what are the specs on the camper you found it on? Wanna share?

Reply to
DUMBnEASY

Neat site, Steve how much was it there?

Reply to
351CJ

$98.16 . Also found out the low life autozone dot com has it on their site also.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Oh NO. :( Pull the locking strip out of the housing, the tabs can be pulled away from the terminals, terminals now can be pulled out. Reverse for installation.

Reply to
clemslay