Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'08 Impala lighting question
Hi all, is there any reason I should not do the "marker flash" mod as described here to my car? 'm a big believer in letting people know what I'm doing; would really like to put in proper side...
14
14

'08 Impala key and transmitter
Hi all, picked up my "new" company car yesterday. First of all let me say that for all the bashing of GM that has been done (and I've joined in, as I feel that there are legitimate beefs with their...
11
11

Motorists vs traffic cameras
Wall Street Journal ...Once a rarity, traffic cameras are filming away across the country. And they're not just focusing their sights on red-light runners. The latest technology includes cameras that...
101
101

Post Ads for free
Visit and PostBuy and Sell ads.

2010 Camaro is Getting A+ reviews from Mag publishers who Test drove
Seems all reviews so far are reporting the new camaro V-6 is best in class from all competition. So far no reviews on the V-8.
6
6

When do The CaMaRoS hit the showroom Floors?
Are the do out late march?
1
1

Now for the car-parts bailout
Wall Street Journal President Obama's automotive task force entered the race to save Detroit last week with a $5 billion program to aid the nation's auto-parts suppliers. This comes on top of the...
1
1

Thousands Of GM Workers Get Company Cars, Gas
Check the last sentence. Thousands Of GM Workers Get Company Cars, Gas Edition, March 25, 2009 · General Motors continues to slash costs. But even as the company asks for more taxpayer loans, there's...
6
6

The Truth About Press Cars
The Truth About Press Cars of the dirty little secrets of automotive journalism is that media scribes get perfect cars to drive. You might not think that from the lousy reviews some cars get, but if...

'09 Cobalt or wait for 2010 Cruse ?
Just read Car-&-driver and Motor trend reviews of the Cruze from a few days ago (thanks - all I can say is I want one ! But since its due this time next year at best in the US & with this economy who...
2
2

GM, Chrysler could make March sales decline 43%
GM, Chrysler could make March sales decline 43% Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC might drag U.S. auto sales to a 43% decline this month as buyers look elsewhere because of the automakers' financial...

Re: "CASH BACK" -- What Does This Mean In Auto Sales Talk? Does The Buyer Receive Actual Wallet-Ready Bills -- Or Is "Cash Back" Just Code For Cost Reduction?
Apparently you did not thoroughly read what I posted ;)

What's hot? Cars that last
Wall Street Journal The lousy economy is making planned obsolescence obsolete in the car business. The auto industry is geared up to sell you a new car every four or five years -- a legacy of General...
44
44

61% object to new Chrysler, GM aid
61% object to new Chrysler, GM aid GREG GARDNER FREE PRESS BUSINESS WRITER More than three in five Americans -- 61% -- oppose more government loans to General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC, according...
4
4

1997 Buick Century windshield wiper issues
Last year I replaced my wiper motor and all was great until today. On my way to work the wipers stopped working and after removing all the plastic molding I found that the screw that holds the wiper...
3
3