Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

91 Lumina rear breaks
Howdy all, If not posted in correct newsgroup please advise. Replacing pads and disc on 91 Lumina with rear disc brakes. Can anyone help with proper adjustment of the parking brake? As most of you...
1
1

For G.M., Better Cars, Worse Sales
For G.M., Better Cars, Worse Sales Nov. 13 ? This year, General Motors has been getting some attention that it isn?t accustomed to: warm reviews for its new cars. ?At last, a decent midsize car from...
4
4

Top 10 best resale value cars
Top 10 best resale value cars

Buick incentive ending
I see from the local ads that the $2500 incentive for the '07 Lucerne is ending on Nov. 19th. Has anyone got the REAL scoop on what the next incentive is and when it will be. All of this will impact...
2
2

Looking for user history regarding their solution for MPG drop
My MPG suddendy fell almost 90%, and then another 30% with the next gas tank. The dealer pretty much hinted that they would rip me off, since my car is OBD-I (88' injector V6 Olds). What I'm looking...
21
21

Re: 1996 Buick Regal..Some Brake Questions.....
Hide quoted text -> > You're welcome. A T60 wasn't in my 3/8" set and that degree of torque, particularly Loctite secured, wouldn't seem prudent (in my estimation).with that drive size. I had no...

Pump price to jump 20 cents next 2-3 weeks: government
Pump price to jump 20 cents next 2-3 weeks: government (Reuters) - U.S. consumers could pay record gasoline prices for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday with pump costs expected to climb another 20...
3
3

Expansion of Onstar Digital refit
Just received a letter (dated 11/05/07) from OnStar offering to refit an older vehicle that we believed would go dark in 2008. A future letter will discuss kit availability. Apparently the refit has...
2
2

3400
Are there any significant changes in the 3400 from the 98 to the 04. Just ended up with a 98 3400 from a Olds van. Bought the complete subframe drop for the tranny needed in another vehicle. My wife...
3
3

Chevrolet Volt Videos-Youtube, date uncertain
Chevrolet Volt Video-Youtube, date uncertain ?v=R7qU1EcEZmA?v=VCSygno1830 (8-25-07) GM-VOLT : Chevy Volt Concept Site Chevrolet Volt Concept Demonstration. This video is meant to show how the Volt can...

Subject: 1998 Intrigue center console light
Hi all, My wife's 1998 Intrigue had the light bulb in the center console, that lights up the transmission shifter, burn out. Does anyone know how to remove the console or at least enough of it too get...

Re: GTO - The Wheely Guarantee
Pure urban legend. Well not really, since an urban legend is something that has gained some widespread belief, even though it's not true. This one hasn't made that qualifier.

Front end grease/wheel bearing grease
Are they the same?
1
1

1987 Jimmy
1987 Jimmy has a broken emergency brake release handle. It's actually broken at the cable. The handle is about 8 inches long and it has about 8 inches of cable, where it broke, attached to the end of...
2
2

Re: GTO - The Wheely Guarantee
In article , wrote: yes.