1992 350 TBI Fuel Flow

I recently bought a 1992 Chevy Step Van to use for storage. It has a V-8 gasoline engine which I am guessing is a 350. It has TBI. It runs OK but not
real good. I want to drain the fuel tank using the fuel pump. It took about 1/2 hour to fill a 5 gallon gas can. This seems slow but I do not know what it should be. Anybody know what it should be?
Thanks, Scott