1996 2.2L Cavalier Overheating/Throwing Out Coolent

Well my 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2L has been overheating. So far I have checked/replaced the following:
Thermostat Water Pump Radiator Coolant Sensor
This has seemed to fix the problem for a couple days, however after a couple days it overheated and threw out coolant again. I finally took it to the dealer, and they could not find anything wrong. I took the car home, and a day later it overheated again. So back to the dealer. This time he tested with a scan tool and drove the car and yet he still could not find anything wrong.
And now once again the car has overheated and threw out coolant. I can not figure out what could possibly be wrong. The fan is working when it is supposed to and as you can see I have pretty much replaced everything in my cooling system.
Does anyone have any suggestions???
Thanks in Advance
lick_donkey snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Have you worked the air out of the system each time? Its possible you have a head gasket leaking and perhaps engine compression is forcing its way through and into your cooling passages. Thats my best guess at the moment. Two thing to try are cylinder leak down test and cooling system pressure test.

The only thing I know of to blow coolant out is bad head gasket.
Jim.J