Can anyone help me figure out how to check/change my air filter in my 2001
Buick Century? It says in the manual to loosen a wing nut that I cant
seem to find anywhere. Also, the area underneath the car for jacking up
seems to bend very easily, should I be concerned?
Document ID# 702293
2001 Buick Century
Air Cleaner Element Replacement
1. Turn OFF the ignition.
2. Remove the air intake duct. Refer to Air Cleaner Intake Duct Replacement
3. Remove the 2 housing cover retaining clamps.
4. Remove the air cleaner cover (5) and carefully remove the air filter
5. Inspect the housing cover (4), seal assembly, and air duct (2) for
damage. If a problem is found, replace as necessary.
1. Carefully install the air filter element (6) into the air cleaner
2. Install the housing cover and reinstall the housing cover retaining
3. Install the air intake duct. Refer to Air Cleaner Intake Duct Replacement
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.