2001 Buick Century Engin Air System

Can anyone help me figure out how to check/change my air filter in my 2001 Buick Century? It says in the manual to loosen a wing nut that I cant seem to find anywhere. Also, the area underneath the car for jacking up
seems to bend very easily, should I be concerned?
thanks
Document ID# 702293 2001 Buick Century
Air Cleaner Element Replacement
Removal Procedure 1. Turn OFF the ignition. 2. Remove the air intake duct. Refer to Air Cleaner Intake Duct Replacement . 3. Remove the 2 housing cover retaining clamps. 4. Remove the air cleaner cover (5) and carefully remove the air filter element (6). 5. Inspect the housing cover (4), seal assembly, and air duct (2) for damage. If a problem is found, replace as necessary.
Installation Procedure
1. Carefully install the air filter element (6) into the air cleaner assembly (1). 2. Install the housing cover and reinstall the housing cover retaining screws. 3. Install the air intake duct. Refer to Air Cleaner Intake Duct Replacement .

And if it is bending where you jack it is the wrong place to jack. Find the correct jack spots...