2001 Century Ticking Noise on Cold Start Up

I have this problem and saw this in the TSB 01-06-01-005. Should I have this checked out? What causes this to tick? Is it serious to repair? I have 20k on it and 3 months of warranty left.
thank you
"Joseph A. Zupko" > wrote

I would go into the dealership and at least make a complaint. Then you will be on record as having complained about the problem during the warranty period. It it's bad enough, they might throw a set of pistons in it. It usually has to make noise for longer then about 2-3 minutes before they will think about doing anything about it.
Ian