806: ticking noise

Hello, I'm driving a 806 2.0HDI 110Hp When accelerating, i hear a ticking noise from the engine. This happens between 2000 and 3000 rpm. I also think that the noise is stronger with a hot engine. I don't know if it is a serious thing. Beforre i go to the garage, i wanted to know, if there are other people with the same problem.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
someone

Michael Shaw

"Michael Shaw" schreef in bericht news:TEUJb.13125$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

Thanks, I will go to my dealer as soon as possible!!!

Reply to
someone

"Michael Shaw" schreef in bericht news:TEUJb.13125$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

Thanks, I will go to my dealer as soon as possible!!!

Reply to
someone

"Michael Shaw" schreef in bericht news:TEUJb.13125$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

Thanks, I will go to my dealer as soon as possible!!!

Reply to
someone

i have seen camshaft pulleys crack on peugeot diesel engines, but i seriously doubt that is your problem, more likely to be a noisy tappet.

news:CPZJb.1037$ snipped-for-privacy@hebe.telenet-ops.be...

Reply to
steve