2005 Impala, 2005 Trailblazer limiter question

hello all!! i have a 2005 Impala, and Trailblazer, which are both used for Police purposes such as highway interdiction, i have alot of people run of and leave me, they both cut off at 110, is there anyway to
manually cut out the limiter such as cutting a wire or something? any sugestions THANXX!!!

Why didn't you order them with the police package?

used
people
any
Yup the police package on both include no limiter and the correct tires to match.
-
Well that kind of belies this guys bogus question!!

-

Wow - that's weak!
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
The trailblazer LTS does not OFFER a police package, plus i didnt order them the department handels all that crap, im tired of getting outrun on the highway.... anybody have a logicall answer? Mike Marlow wrote:

The department of what? What do you do?
So your telling us you work in law enforceement and you are coming here for this type of advice, ok if so, both vehicles pcm's can be reprogrammed to increase the speed limiter which is based on tire ratings, nd also violates federal regs to do so.
-

Use your radio. More people are killed by cops who can't control their adrenaline and jump to the "hot pursuit" thing than if they simply let the car go. Most of them were nothing more than speeders in the first place. Cops talk about how dangerous the speeder is as if they pose no threat while they're driving at 120mph with no more skill than the person they are pursing. Not to mention that 99% of the cops that blow by me as if I'm standing still are going no where more important than the coffee shop.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

You actually think that guy is a cop? The only guy I know whose spelling and punctuation is that bad applied for police academy and was rejected on account of poor grades in high school. I think the guy who posted that is a small-time drug dealer looking for a way to outrun (or at least have a chance of outrunning) the cops.

the
place.
No - I really don't. Just posted some reactionary thoughts 'cause they popped into my head.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

OIC