Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Before Bumper Shields There Were Real Bumpers - read.905.ew
Not too long ago there were real bumpers on cars. Bumpers with spring supports. Bump your car's bumper into another car's bumper and no damage. In fact it was normal in parking a car to bump into the...

Why I dislike car dealers
Rats, cockroaches, snakes, car dealers All the lower forms of life. My daughter bought a new Altima last year from a Nissan/GMC dealer in Windham CT. She has not gone back to the dealer for service,...

2013 Buick Regal gets sizable price hike thanks to standard eAssist
From AB DETROIT ? The 2013 Buick Regal luxury sport sedan arrives at dealerships this fall with a standard advanced eAssist powertrain and 36 highway mpg. Two powerful turbocharged four-cylinder...
1
1

Chevy to unveil updated Spark, Malibu diesel and Orlando Turbo in Paris
From AB Fresh enhancements to boost expanded Chevrolet line-up - Chevrolet Spark receives new styling and comfort upgrades - Orlando to be offered with 1.4L turbo gasoline engine - Chevrolet Cruze...

2013 Buick Encore snags 25 mpg city, 33 mpg highway EPA ratings
From AB Buick Encore to be Most Fuel-Efficient Crossover from Domestic Automaker Combined fuel economy beats Ford Escape, Jeep Compass DETROIT ? The 2013 Buick Encore luxury crossover is rated at an...

Is it worth taking a 1984 gm radio apart to clean volume tuning knobs? read.905.ew
I've taken apart portable radios and cleaned the slide controls for volume and tone. I'm tempted to try it on a car radio. I've got one in a 1985 Pontiac that works when it wants to. I'd like to keep...
4
4

Transmission(?) Leak
Hello All, My '93 Chevy G20 Van 5.0, with an automatic transmission has developed a tr= ansmission leak. This vehichle is rarely used, and sits parked nose down on= a very slight decline. It hasn't...

leaf
There were a few on this group touting the Leaf a few months ago hows that working out for you!!!!!!!!

awful
ig 3 push U.S. factories to capacity By Bryce G. Hoffman and Melissa Burden The Detroit News The rebound of the American automobile industry has plants across the country running all-out. By the end...

GM to close Volt plant four weeks
The Short Circuit isn't selling so well in the real world GM to close Volt plant four weeks
3
3

bankrupt
explain this Fitch upgrades GM's issuer default rating to BB+ Fitch Ratings said Friday it has boosted General Motors Co.'s issuer default rating from BB to BB+, which is just below investment grade...
1
1

OnStar gets button redesign, Camaro gets frameless rearview mirror
From AB Buttoning Up: OnStar Gets New Look in 2013 Models Buttons Sport Redesign; Camaro Gets New Frameless Mirror DETROIT, 2012-08-20 ? With all the new features inside 2013 General Motors models,...
1
1

GM recalling 250,000 SUVs over door electronics
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): BUICK / RAINIER 2006-2007 CHEVROLET / TRAILBLAZER 2006-2007 GMC / ENVOY 2006-2007 ISUZU / ASCENDER 2006-2007 SAAB / 9-7X 2006-2007 Manufacturer: General...

Auto Bailout Legacy: GM's European Nightmare
Auto Bailout Legacy: GM's European Nightmare

General Motors Is Headed For Bankruptcy -- Again