$370 Bulb !!

Page 2 of 2
> On 4/9/2006 7:27 PM ... ajtessier wrote:

I think when only used for headlamp use, they do last quite a while.
> On 4/9/2006 12:58 AM ... William H. Bowen wrote:

Remember though that GM vehicles have mandatory DRL's. So the HID system will be used much more heavily in a GM vehicle compared to other brand vehicles where DRL use is optional. The 8-10 year life is likely based on normal use, not for DRL use.

Hey Harry, seemingly another fellow Pontiac advocate and 3800 customer-for-life, re: those bulbs(Escalades) "glad it ain't mine": Wish I had a million of them! Have a good day, Sdlomi