396 Chevy Big Block

Hello
I have a 1972 Chevy truck with a 396 in it. I bought a water pump from an Online parts house. The pump does not have the bosses for my Power steering pump or the alternator. The owner I bought the truck from
said that the motor might be from a 68 Corvette. I was wondering if anyone here could help me locate or identify the proper pump.
Thanks MC
MontyC wrote:

If it is a 396 then is from something other than a Vette. The Vette 396 was 1965 only. You might have gotten a 427 pump. The 425+ hp engines did not have power accessories.

Thanks for the reply. I found out the motor is out of a 69 Camero and I also found the water pump I am looking for.
Thanks again MC