Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM/Toyota Joint Venture to close
reason I posted this has to do with the fact that it was the only UAW factory in Toyota's system. This joint venture with GM apparently has as high productivity and efficiency ratings as any other...
7
7

GM aims to cut 21,000 workers
If you thought quality was iffy before wait until the lower pay workers come online GM aims to cut 21,000 workers deadline was Friday; results expected next week Robert Snell / The Detroit News Hourly...
5
5

Should GM Buy Domestic?
Should GM Buy Domestic? dollars. That?s how much money the United States taxpayer has plowed into General Motors. Back when this terrifying teat-sucking started, Michigan Representative Debbie...
5
5

Insiders at new GM same as they ever were
Insiders at new GM same as they ever were They don't need no stinkin' outsiders to run the post-bankruptcy General Motors Co. -- at least not on the management team detailed Thursday. The...

Bailout corruption, where did the money go?
A high level view of where your tax dollars went, the numbers are old but auto is at $85B and that is before the $20B that GM will get to continue operations. It also does not include auto kickbacks...
4
4

GM global sales fall 22 pct in first half of 2009
GM global sales fall 22 pct in first half of 2009 22, 2009: 09:17 AM ET * Q2 sales fall 15.4 pct, first half sales fall 21.8 pct * First half global market share 12 pct, down 0.3 pct pt DETROIT...

GM Unhappy With New Buick Ads: Report (VIDEO, POLL)
Does anyone under 65 actually own a Buick? GM Unhappy With New Buick Ads: Report (VIDEO, POLL) image should the bailed-out General Motors project to the world? AutoBlog passes along a report from...
12
12

Air Ride on 2000 LeSabre
Hello. Is there an aftermarket rear shock that will fit my 2000 LeSabre? I can't find anything except factory, but I think my compressor is shot as well. Is there some way to test the compressor? I...
3
3

Feds End GM/Chrysler Warranty Guarantees
Feds End GM/Chrysler Warranty Guarantees prepared testimony before the House Judiciary Subcommittee, Car Czarlet Ron Bloom revealed that the government would no longer back GM and Chrysler warranties....
37
37

CHANGING OIL IN BUICK RIVIERA SUPERCHARGER
It would be helpful if you posted you're engine, but if you have the 3800 Series II Supercharged engine, this is a good write-up: Pictures illustrated instruction guide for changing your supercharger...
7
7

GM Sputters In U.S., Hits Throttle Abroad
Kinda reinforces the fact that GM US Management is totally incompetent GM Sputters In U.S., Hits Throttle Abroad Things Considered, July 20, 2009 · General Motors, once the world's largest automaker,...
7
7

2000 Camaro Security Light
My 2000 Camaro occasionally will not start. I will turn the key and nothing happens other than the security light will come on (steady, not flashing) for 3 minutes, and then go out. If I then turn the...
7
7

GM's July Sales Looking "Weak"
13
13

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

The Pontiac G8 Is Still Dead
The Pontiac G8 Is Still Dead rumors that the critically acclaimed Pontiac G8 was going to survive as the Chevy Caprice, GM has decided to kill it after all By David Welch Well, so much for the Pontiac...
3
3