’89 Buick Century stalls out while not moving, drives shaky

My 89 Buick Century recently had car starting problems. It would take 8+ tries just to get it started, and then it would drive SHAKY as hell. My neighbor told me it was my starter, and together we removed
it and installed a brand new one. Now, if the car is started and sits in idle for 2+ minutes, the engine line will turn on the car stalls out. Also, very seldom(about 1 out of 10 times) the car won’t start the first attempt(but will the second.)
Oh, and it drives very shaky.
What is the problem?
βœ–
If you have the starter issue taken care of, then I would check trouble codes. I believe all you need is a jumper wire on the A&B terminals of the ALDL, koeo, then count the flashes on the cel. If the lite comes on before it dies, there should be a code,s. If there are no codes then when was the last tuneup?
Add pictures here
βœ–