90 Cavalier Carpet Question

     We have a 90 Cavalier 2dr, with darkish blue carpet. How can I find out exactly what the GM color is, so I can order new carpet from and
online supplier. Thanks.
Warren
There should be a decal on the inside of the trunk lid or maybe on the spare tire cover. The decal will have a series of three digit codes, one of them is probably a trim code. The dealer can tell you which number it is and what the color is.