91 safari brake lamp/hazard lamps

Hello guys,

I have a safari van with an electrical problem. I have shopping manual and i follow the circuit. It looks like everything works as predicted but i donot think it is right. I believe i miss something.

hazard lambs works fine alone, brake lamb works fine alone. when I brake, when flashing hazards, hazards stop flashing and all of the lights (all four signals including front signals) get brighter. brake lights are as bright as i brake.

i want somebody to check it on their own van. if their hazards keep flashing when you brake, pleae let me know where i make the mistake. I can send you diagram pictures if you want

thanks.

Reply to
u c c

I have a '94 3500 Dually and the hazard lights stop flashing when I hit the brakes.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Brake lights will override the flashers if working properly.

Reply to
Hairy

Reply to
JRL

intiially, when i signal, my wipers swept the windshield once. I went to a junk yard and changed the turn signal (i donot suggest anybody change it yourself, pay somebody for the pain). Now My wiper works when needed only.

After this, i checked my 97 blazer. It looks like flasher dominates brakes on that car. I mean brake lamps does not shine as flasher is in on position.

I decided to stop worring about it.

Thanks for > From past experience , never rule out the signal switch in the column.

Reply to
u c c