92 roadmaster wagon code 21

I am getting code 21, TPS voltage too high? I removed the TPS, I assume this is on the side of the TBI and the throttle shaft moves the sensor. Anyway, the resistance readings all change
very smoothly as the sensor potentiometer is turned manually so I dont think the sensor is bad. What should I look for do, any help I would be grateful. How does this sensor interact with any other sensors or is it all by itself in the circuit?
5.7 liter V8 350 There is a very very small amount of movement possible. 2 torx screws hold it on the side of the TBI. I will try this, if the voltage remains too high, what should be done next? There are 3 wires on a round plug that run into the sensor. Does anyone know which wire should I read?

Problem is fixed. I installed new TPS, code is gone. If your engine has overheated, the TPS could become damaged. I had to replace the radiator and heater hose and IMO, the TPS must have gotten too hot.