93 corsica help

I m scractching my head on this one when the temp out side is over 0c 32f the car runs fine but as soon that the temp drops below 32f it runs ruff and stall everywhere no matter whats the car temp is i
replace the plugs and wires gas filter pcv valve ect still no luck.. does anybody have any idea what could cause this?? thanks in advance Mark 1993 corsica 3.1 litre
Could be a number of things - bad coolant temperature or intake air temperature sensor would be some possibilities..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
could be the computer.