93 s10 blazer ignition switch

I have a problem with my 93 s10 blazer.The switch does not work in the acceseries position and it keeps blowing the fuse for the inside dome lite,sig lighter,rear hatch release,mirror adjust switch,and
horn.COULD THIS BE THE IGNITION SWITCH CAUSING THIS PROBLEM?Also can you tell me where the switch is located.Under the steering wheel or under the colom?