96 Buick - No Hot Start

Page 3 of 3

Check engine light? Codes? Do you have access to a scan tool?
) my only question is: "could you possibly be serious?".

in
Actually, I was. Good luck! Ben

Thanx, but despite my appreciation for some of your past posts, I can't easily escape the notion that each of your three replies on this subject seem to be, in my opinion, text book examples of complete and total non sequiturs.

Obviously either a fuel delivery or fuel supply problem.
You need to test the fuel pressure when the failure occurs. it's possible based on your description that the fuel pump is failing as it heats up.
Injector signal, the injectors are easy to get to, you can connect a test light across a few of them to see if injector pulse is being lost.
Use a stethoscope to listen to the injectors, do you hear them click?
If the failure pattern is as repeatable as you state, it shouldn't take more than a half hour to track it down.

It's neither my car nor do I have easy access, that much time to devote to it or anyone to assist me if and when that need should arise .Thank for your reply and advice.