97 Pontiac Grand Am Air Bag Replacement..help

Hi...wazzup? I have a 97 GA with a bad horn switch and the switch is made in the damn airbag because its a brilliant design. Anyway I have a used one I ordered
off the net for about $140. My question is because of the location of the 2 screws on the back of the steering wheel I can't see what type or size it is, all I can do is feel and know its either a torque screw or hex but every tool I have tried I cant get a snug fit and cant tell what type or size it is. Anyone know what type and size will fit these screws?
For what it's worth the service manual for a '98 GA says that these screws are Torx but does not say what size they are.

A mechanics mirror is cheap and may help you to be sure what type they are.