98 Silhouette Window Falls

For almost a year now I have been having to pull my window into place. On the driver side the window goes down just fine. When I got to roll it up it takes a forward dive and I have to use my hand to
pull the front of the window up level (normal) to get it lined up and in the track.
We (tonight) replaced the regulator that also came with the bar that the front of the window tracks in where the weather stripping rides. After 4 hours of frustration the same problem still exists. It is not a power issue as it moves with great force as long as I have it level by pulling up the front.
Anyone had this problem before? I have searched and searched and found no postings anywhere about this type of thing.
Thanks for any help
It's been a long time since I've seen one. Sounds like you need new clips on the bottom of the glass, that go into the lower run channel.
This may apply to your car, I'm not sure
Is the plastic guide broken off the top rear corner of the window? That will cause it to fall forward. The guide ( kind of like an ear) snaps over the top rear corner of the glass and rides up through the rear window track
good luck