bubbles on the dip stick

When I check transmission fluid level I notice a lot of bubbles on the dip stick ,and basically I couldn't see what is the level. Is there too much , or not enough of the fluid ?
Thanks Chuck
Too much if its aerating.
--
Jonny
"Jans" < snipped-for-privacy@home.com> wrote in message
If the fluid were foaming from too much then the bubbles would be high on the stick. If the bubbles are low you may be low. You don't say which is the case. You don't say what model vehicle it is. You don't say if the color is milky or muddy. I'm saying you don't know how to read the stick. Keep checking.