Buick 455

I have a 1973 Buick 455 that has spun a bearing. It still runs, but makes a lot of noise. What is the going market rate for someone to purchase a motor
like this? The owner if the car bought a rebuilt crate motor to replace it, but I am trying to see if I am better off bringing it back for the core charge, or to sell it outright to an enthusiast. I know this motor is tough to find in the first place. It will have no intake or carb, distributor, oil pan and valve covers, but someone can get aftermarket parts to replace
Any thoughts.
Eightupman

Jim. J
huh??? Didn't day anything about a deisel..... You're telling me a big block motor that is does not have a crack in the block is a boat anchor? OK....I don't believe you. I bet the heads alone are worth more than $100 and I don't think anchors are worth that much. Next response anyone?

In this day and age, auto parts are worth whatever you sell them for on eBay, at that exact moment.
GW