Buick Century 1996, Electrical out after snow

My friend lent me his car. We had an icy snow storm. Now the headlights, electrical doorlocks, and the radio antenna does not work. Something obviously shorted out. What should I look for. I cannot
drive the car at night.
Thank you! :roll:

I had a similar problem with a '96 Bonneville. It was in the summer, but my power door locks, power antenna, and power seat stopped working. It turned out to be a bad ground under the drivers (or passenger, I don't recall which) door (as in, under the carpet). I cleaned it up and all worked fine from then on. You should also check all of the fuses and the relay's.