Buick LeSabre 2000, moaning noise in rain

Hello, I just bought a very nice 2000 Le Sabre Custom, which has the self leveling rear suspension. Normally after I start the car, I hear the compressor humming, then it quits. The other day it rained, and I
splashed through some standing water as I entered my driveway. I heard a rather loud moaning coming from the rear of the car. Lasted about the same duration as the normal humming the compressor makes after startup. Anyone else experience this? Something I should be concerned about? I assume the moaning is related to the compressor, I could be wrong. Hasn't rained again, so I haven't been able to reproduce the sound.
Thanks
Scott
If the noise you heard only occurred once when it rained, perhaps water had puddled up on top or around load leveled causing a different tone you are used to hearing. Check to see if water load lever motor has a pocket or depression where water can accumulate.
harryface