Can someone run a carfax?

3G1JC5249XS857342 Thanks!
Lee

cavalier 21 filed reports. 4 dr 2.2

I was reported, in Georgia, as totaled during a high speed police chase.
mike

My son ran a Carfax on the Acura he was buying, and it came up clean. Now we see a lot of the front end is not original, and some pieces have yellow wrecking yard marks. Out of curiosity he ran a report on my daughter's Honda. The report said it was originally a fleet car, while the title showed the seller was the original owner.
Sorry to hear about your run-in in Georgia. Hope you get out of jail soon. <8^P
Other Mike