Can Someone Run me a Carfax?

2FTHF26G2SCA76669

Can you e-mail me the result at cwwk at cox dot net

Thanks, Chuck

Can you go to cafrax.com and run your own...cheapskate

Reply to
I. Care

Salvage title you cheap f*ck.

Rita

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I did the same. I had to pay for the service to verify a car I wanted to buy. I posted here I'd run carfax reports for free and did so for about 15 people. And I find nothing offensive about asking to run one, like you did. I would think anyone who had paid for it, would be happy to run one for someone else. It's a shame to let anything go to waste.

I hope you're able to find someone who can run one for you.

Brigitte

Reply to
Brigitte

These are the same people who would charge you to use their cell phone in an emergency.

Reply to
moli