CHANGING OIL IN BUICK RIVIERA SUPERCHARGER

HI,
HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT CHANGING THE SUPERCHARGER OIL IN A 1998 BUICK RIVIERA ?
BG

It would be helpful if you posted you're engine, but if you have the 3800 Series II Supercharged engine, this is a good write-up: http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GTP-Supercharger-Oil-Change/index.html

What do you mean by you are engine?

I've had friends use a suction bulb or some typ of siphoning device.
There is a plug toward the back of the nose cone. Refill till the oil level is even with the filler hole.
harryface 91 Bonneville 318,901 05 Park Avenue 86,585

I meant go fuck yourself, Barry.
Thank's. I did this myself and ended up saving about $150 instead of taking it to the dealer. Instead of the spray bottle top I used a syringe and a small hose. Worked great.

That's one great thing about the 3800 series engines. There is so much information on them on the net. I noticed you posted about just buying a Monte Carlo SS, which I think has the 3800 supercharged too (?). www.bonnevilleforum.com and www.clubgp.com have tons of information on those engines.

I've actually had my Monte Carlo since 2003, it is a 2000 model so no supercharger here. I think they arrived for the 2004 model year.