Riviera supercharger problem

Hi all

I have this '95 Riviera that needs a new coupler for the supercharger. I live in Sweden, and I can't get any info or parts over here, so my questions are:

Is the SC an Eaton M42 or something, or are these factory-installed SCs in GM vehicles some special make/series?

Is the supercharger in for example a Bonneville the same as in a Riv??

Does anybody over there sell parts for the Eaton SCs, and furthermore are willing to ship to Europe? (I need the coupler+gasket)

I'd be grateful for ANY information you might have, thanks in advance

Kent Lindberg Stockholm/Sweden

Reply to
Kent Lindberg

You could look up Eaton Automotive Engine Products on the Web. They have a sales office in England, Japan & Michigan ( USA ).

Good Luck

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

I'm pretty sure its an M90.

Reply to
Supernoma

You can either try GM of Europe for a complete nose cone assembly through Magnusson or buy one from here & have it shipped over to you. I sell both the complete SC & just Nose Cone Assemblies for the 3800 Engine. Your's would be the same as the Bonneville's M90 if it's a Series II (says "Series II" on top engine cover). If it's a Series I, then it would be a M62 (same as the Bonnevilles). Here's the SCs & Nose Cones that I sell.

DeathRat

Thanks all for your answers, BUT:

This supercharger is not an M90, because it's too low (128 mm). And it doesn't look like an M62 - atleast from what I can see from pictures on various sites. That's why I thought there might be a special GM-3800-version or something. Anyway, I just would like to buy the gears in the nose cone, not the whole snout.

thanks Kent

"Kent Lindberg" skrev i meddelandet news:8iWSb.2217$O41.75094@amstwist00...

Reply to
Kent Lindberg