Changing spark plug wires, '95 PArk Ave Ultra

The front bank has a covered plastic channel for wires to plugs 1, 3, and 5. How do I get the thing open so I can change the wires? I found that by unbolting the
dipstick tube I can pry the channel lid open a bit, but not enough to get the wires out. I don't want to brake it.
TIA Ed

I believe it snaps open, but many of them are old and brittle and can break. Go easy and you should be able to open it.

The top edge snaps open but not enough to the the wires out. Does the the cover come off completely, or just hinge along the bottom edge?
Ed
As I remember it, it just hinges. I dont believe it comes off completely. It has been a while since I have had one apart.
HLS,
I do thank you for the response. It always helps to have someone to talk to on these issues. But Here's what I found, for the record.
Therace-way, for want of a better term, is in two parts. The channel clips onto the valve cover, and the lid ia separate. The lid clips to the channel. However, you can remove the entire assembly as one piece, and that is the better option.
To remove the assembly, slip a flat blade screwdriver under each of two flat clips, about 1/2" wide on the LOWER edge of the sssembly, completely out of view. There is one aligned with each of the half-moon tabs visible from the top and covering the valve cover bolts. Once these clips are released the channel, and the attached lid, can be slid UP and free of the valve cover. Once that is off the lid can be released from the channel with a bit of prying. There some clips at your right (left side of car).
Ed

That is good info to hold onto. The ones I have seen seem to be either brittle or already broken, more often than not.