computer & wiring harness

can anyone tell me a reasonable price for installing a new computer and wiring harness on an 89 buick 307? any help appreciated

Do you mean the engine harness or just the harness for the ecm, carbureted 307 right?

whatever runs the carb
I would say 4.0 labor at least including the harness from the ecm to all the related components. Why is this needed?

ripped out an 84 307, replaced it with an 89, and the 89 is all electronic and the 84 computer wont run the carb right