Feds End GM/Chrysler Warranty Guarantees

Page 2 of 2

Prove him wrong..
Dave wrote:

How much bandwidth does the Internet have? Alternatively how gullible are you?
--
Civis Romanus Sum

More than enough for you or your butt buddy to provide a URL showing how wrong Mike is. Since you both wasted your precious bandwidth without providing said URL, I'll assume Mike was correct and you two are just talking out your asses, as usual.

Mike was wrong about GM going bankrupt. You look it up, Mike is a putz.
Perhaps, but it was you who said that GM would be liquidated in bankruptcy and YOU were the one who was wrong. LOL

In other words you are finally man enough to admit you were wrong, once gain, when you predicted GM would be liquidated in bankruptcy LOL

nothing to do with the bailout money. and where do you get 100T bucks its something less than 50B, it seems with every post you up the number. you seem to be creditable on much of your posts even though they are the same thing over and over. YOU havent lost anything on the GM debacle yet I have, as a salary employee, i lost Health Care, Extended care, life insurance all that i paid into for almost 50 years. But i still want to see GM and Ford continue in business, it still means many job for us workers.

I sure have, some corrupt a$$h0les put the GM onto the taxpayers lap. In a so called free nation, when and were in law is it permissible for government to tax citizens for the benefit of bankrupt and corrupt businesses?
Did you add Canadian's blood to it? More than $13B. Did you add the $20B they get for just trying to make a go of the new Government Motors. On top of the $65B or so so far. NA auto has easily cost all taxpayers nation wide $100B....actually, probably much more if we add in Chrysler and the rebate programs. Even more if we add in suppliers who go bankrupt and lay people off without benefits because GM doesn't pay it's bills and screwed a lot of people. GM is about screwing other people.
It may not be a legal crime the government is willing to enforce, but GM is guilty of a moral crime. They all, right from the board room, unions and management, every lard ass inbetween fraudulantly operated an insolvant company that should have been bankrupt 5 years ago!
It steals from my family for GM gross negligence and that negligence is everyone with GM.
And now GM wants my business? You have got to be kidding right?
Americans and Canadians laid off in this recession/depression ought to ask who is bailing them out? This recession/depression is about corruption that GM represents and supports, we should spurn on GM.
We would like if you could to site some of this GM corruption that you keep referencing, in your goofy posts. LOL

In other words the so called GM corruption that you keep referencing, in your goofy posts, is only in your head not in the real world LOL

Not so, dummy! You are wrong, again! The market share numbers are the latest available from the US D.O.C. I predict that your latest prediction will be as wrong as all of you previous predictions that have been proven to be wrong, as well LOL

But, but, but how can that be, GM is still outselling all other manufactures in the US LOL

You have been saying that for a year but the fact remains, GM is still outselling all other manufactures in the US. When you admit your opinion differs from the facts? LOL