Ford Orange !

Driving home tonight the Ford dealer by us had a new F - 150 extended cab parked sideways under very bright lights. It was Orange & Black two tone. Man did it stand out. The part of the truck that was black was the
hood, top four inches ( or so ) of the fenders and doors, window frames, mirrors and the back part of the cab around the rear window.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~275,068 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
HF, that reminds me, the GTO and I spent a night in California and the hotel parking lot lights had a redish hue to them. Boy, was I shocked to see my bright red car appear totally gray!! It was spooky.
-- GW - Conservational Ergonomist - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey www.geoffwelsh.com
Harry Face wrote:

Harry Face wrote:

I saw one at the monster truck show last weekend. It was a harley davidson edition. I cannot say it did a lot for me. I liked the all black one with gold harley emblems better.
Bob
The HD edition will be available with 4X4 for 2004.
mike hunt