GM recalls over 900,000 pickup trucks

Penny wise and pound foolish-as always.
GM recalls over 900,000 pickup trucks http://money.cnn.com/2006/03/10/Autos/gm_recall/index.htm
-- Service Guarantees Citizenship

Oh no, an automotive manufacturer had a recall, they are doomed!!!
Jim, you need to find another hobby rather than the insesent "GM attack posts." Stop posting them here, post them in the Honda or Toyota groups so they can masterbate to it.
"The Tragedy of General Motors " "A Torrent of criticism for Pontiac's new SUV" "GM Cuts Dividend in Half, Trims Exec Pay" "Why are GM fuel pumps so short lived?" "Toyota Deals the Final Blow to GM and Ford with New Engine... " "US car companies do poorly in survey"
Welcome to my killfile,
Steve
Oh crap! Steve, if you didn't post all this information about GM vehicles, I wouldn't know that I'm driving a couple of duds. BTW haven't Toyota and Honda had recalls recently?
Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Fri, Mar 10, 2006, 1:58pm From: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JimHiggins) Penny wise and pound foolish-as always. GM recalls over 900,000 pickup trucks http://money.cnn.com/2006/03/10/Autos/gm_recall/index.htm
--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Fri, Mar 10, 2006, 7:38pm (EST+5) From:

Not sure, here's some good ones though:
Bentley recalled all 2005 Arnages because the wheels could fall off.
Chrysler had a bunch of recent recalls because of wiring.
Nissan recalled 2006 Maximas because the rear suspension could break.
Nissan recalled the 2003 Muranos because in a crash the rear seat belts could be cut by the rear seat hinge.
Nissan recalled the 2005 Muranos because of possible fuel leakage.
Lamborghini recalled the 2006 Gallardo because the rear suspension could fall apart.
Toyota recalled the 2006 Tacomas because the wheels and tires were assembled improperly causing tire bead damage.
Nissan recalled the 2006 Titans because of a missing weld on some door latches.
All this in the past month or two! There is more, but I didn't feel like typing them all. ;)
Steve
Hope there's no recalls on the Park Avenue!
Harryface
05 Park Avenue 36,008 91 Bonneville LE 306,123

Yawn. Gm builds a much higher percentage of junk than Toyota or Honda-I bought some of their trash. Screw GM.

Thou fearest truth :-)))))
> On 3/10/2006 1:58 PM ... Jim Higgins wrote:

GM isn't the only one that makes trucks that have problems with these cables breaking.
Toyota has the same type of recall just a few years ago. I did not involve as many truck however, not many buyers buy Toyota trucks LOL
mike hunt