Leaky fuel injector

Hi
I have a Cavalier 1996 2.2 litre car. I have one leaky fuel injector. I already tried changing the O-rings but the leak came back. I will have to
change the fuel injector iiself. The question i have is can i use a used fuel injector or does it have to be a new one.
Thanks Robert
I'd say a used one would be OK if, you know it works, you know it's clean. A blast of carb cleaner ought to do it. If the car sat a long time, the injector could stick. As a precaution, read the [ new ] spark plug after 100 miles. No color = no fuel delivery.