my 94’ buick regal is losing antifreeze-help me!

I have a 1994 Buick Regal, and it leaks antifreeze somewhere. I have never seen a puddle under it. I have had a new head gasket put in, but it still loses antifreeze. I don?t think it is going directly into the oil, because I have put about 3 gallons of antifreeze into it since i got the new head gasket, and the oil hasn?t gone up that much. I have no idea what is wrong with it, so any input would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
carproblemssuck

I suggest you take it back to whoever did the head gasket and have them check it out. You can tall if it is getting in the oil by looking at the fill plug and dip stick. Have it checked before you blow the engine.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Woody

If it's a V-6 you have two heads and two head gaskets. Did they do both or just the wrong one?

Reply to
Al Bundy