need help with soft brake pedal

I changed rotors, calipers and pads on rear of 93 chevy lumina. It brakes fine but I need to push the pedal a lot further than I think I should before
the brakes works. I bleed all four calipers and the master cylinder. Any ideas? I haven't adjusted the parking brake, would that help? Thanks
"Tj" wrote

before
You will need to adjust the rear caliper park brake lever properly. On a vehicle of that vintage, the auto adjust feature of the rear disc brake calipers often don't work as they should. So you need to manually pump the brake levers at the rear calipers until you get the pads sitting right up against the rear rotors. Then you should have a reasonable pedal again.
Ian