Thinking about a Hummer H2?

Don't go off-roading....

Reply to
Dan J.S.

HA! That is horrid. Somehow I think that the H2 is nowhere near as rugged as the original.

Kirk

Reply to
Mulatz

Apparently it's not a good idea. The terrain didn't look as bad as some I've seen...I would have thought a Hummer should have easily handled that withough a tie-rod failure!!

Reply to
James C. Reeves

"Mulatz" wrote

How could it be? It's nothing more then a light duty truck chassis and running gear under that boxy body.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

At less than half the price, one should not expect it to be. ;)

mike hunt

Mulatto wrote:

Somehow I think that the H2 is nowhere near as rugged as

Reply to
MikeHunt

more h2 fun stuff here:

--sks

Reply to
FUH2

Well what do you expect from a Suburban platform....

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to
Marky

i like my suburban...

-a|ex

Reply to
127.0.0.1

That's an odd way to break it... Makes the thing look real fragile.

What kind of hardware are those H2's running - 2500 series axles and steering?

Makes me want to look to upgrade my 1500's front end just for use on pot-holes.

-marc

Reply to
Marc Westerlind

Care to post that again? I got a 404.