Oxygen sensor color codes

Hello, I have a '94 S10 4.3 TBI, need to know the color codes on the three wire oxygen sensor, mine has black, pink and purple wires, I need to know which two are the heater wires and which one is the signal wire. Thanks to
all in advance.
-- David Algie Algie Composite Aircraft http://members.iquest.net/~aca /
if you have a multimeter: ( $20 at radio shack or canadian tire) on the sensor side: the cold resistance between the 2 heater wires is between 2 and 8 ohms . Probe all 3 wires until these 2 are identified. the other wire is the signal
on the harness connector side: turn the key to ignition: the wire with +12V is one of the heater wire (ground on the car chassis)
good luck

Thanks, I'll do that.
-- David Algie Algie Composite Aircraft http://members.iquest.net/~aca /

three