Color codes for Bosh oxygen sensor on a Previa 92

Hi

I just bought a Bosh oxygen sensor (front model) for replacing my old one of my 1992 Previa (canadian model)

The electric diagram of the repair manual indicate 4 wires from the ECU to the oxygen sensor:

1- Green with white stripe 2- Black 3- Black with orange stripe 4- Brown

When I get under the car I can see these colors on the oxygen sensor wire:

1- Blue 2- Black 3- Black 4- White with red stripes

The nearest color code in the wire color reference table in the installation instructions of the Bosh universal sensor is type "B":

1- Blue 2- Black 3- Black 4- White

I'm sure someone in this groop had done this replacement. Can I go with this color code (type "B")?

Maybe the color code of the repair manual indicate the wires between the ECU and the connector. The wire between the connector and the OS can be different.

And finally how difficult it is to unscrew the nut on the exaust pipe? I put some WD-40 2 or 3 times last week.

Thanks to all

Reply to
oups