Paint Code

I have a 99 S10 Blazer and I am looking for the paint code. I know it is on the door tag on the drivers door, but witch numbers represent the paint color.
Thanks
try the glove box instead.. 2 by 4 white sitcker with a bunch of 3 number/letter combinations... the paint code is on the bottom.. wa_????. Ssometimes a u and an l is present, this is for upper and lower for 2 tome vehicles

on